Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My obsession this month

Hi hiiiiiiiiii! Now I show you my great obsession with Wreck-it Ralph, just in the case you didn't believe me (?
Beginning here's the Cup-cake Ralph.beta (Those who have seen the movie will know xD)



As I said it's the beta version, there're details I'd like to improve. By now I find it so cute but I found it similar to Elvis Presley. Definetly I have to improve the hair xD. As soon as finished (and remembered the way I started to sew), you'll be given the pattern to download it for free n.n

And here is Vanellope, this cute thing that is so unique. The character is simply charming, and so cool with quotes like "I sleep in this bed of sweet. And curl up like a sissy all homeless" or "I decree, were all that bad to me will ever be Executed!" that left me like xDDD




-------
You can read more comments about how this pattern has changed hundreds of lifes by clicking here: [link]
And now you just can have one in this SPECIAL OFFER ONLY FOR 99.95

LIMITED UNITS CLICK NOW OUR PEOPLE IS WAITING TO SEND THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT ONLY FOR YOU 24 HOURS PER DAY!!!!

-------

Being serious, yeah, you can buy this pattern only for US$5.00 clicking here, thanks for reading!









..............................................................................................


Hola hooola! Aquí dejo un par de pruebas de mi gran, gran obsesión con Wreck-it Ralph, por si hay algún incrédulo por ahí (?
Para empezar aquí esta Cup-Cake Ralph.beta (quienes hayan visto la película entenderán xD)



Como bien dice está en su versión beta, aun me faltan detallitos que pulir y terminar, por ahora se ve cute pero le encuentro cierto aire a Elvis Presley. Tengo que arreglar el cabello xD. En cuanto termine (y recuerde como comencé a tejerlo), les dejare el patrón para que lo descarguen gratis n.n

Y esta es Vanellope, esa cosita tan tan linda y tan tan ella. El personaje es sencillamente encantador. Y tan, tan genial con frases como "I sleep in this bed of sweet. And curl up like a sissy all homeless" o "I decree, were all that bad to me will ever be Executed!" que me han dejado con una cara estilo XD!!




-------
Puede leer más comentarios sobre cómo este patrón le ha cambiado la vida a cientos de personas haciendo click aquí [link]
Y ahora mismo usted puede ser propietario de el solo por 99.95!!

CLICKEE YA! NUESTRO SERVICIO ESTA DISPONIBLE LAS 24HS DEL DIA!
-------

Y ahora hablando en serio, si, pueden comprar este patrón por US$5.00 clickeando aquí, gracias por leerme!






No comments:

Post a Comment